Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Few minutes ago I came across this

April 8, 2005: ChitChat Lite (MSN Edition) is released
    KalemSoft is pleased to announce the release of ChitChat Lite, MSN edition. ChitChat Lite is an MSN client for the PalmOS connected devices. It allows PalmOS users to chat with their MSN buddies on the go. It supports background operation, emoticons, quick custom messages, etc. You can get you copy here
    It looks cool. Specially, it does not need any 3rd party server.

Maximum Security; connects directly to MSN servers.
    Does not depend on any 3rd party server; hence, no annual fees.
  2.    #2  
    I found this image on KalemSoft Forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I've tried CClite, logon successfully, and can send receive msg,

but it doesnt support doublebytes language(such as Chinese, Japanese....)
    Handspring treo 90/180/600
    pa1m0ne Treo650 palm Treo 680, palm Treo750,Centro,Samsung i780, Now Treo Pro
    Thanks for the tip FFly!
    I will download and check it out...
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Anyone install this yet? Does it support 5-way Nav on the Treo 650? Looksl like it has a lot of promise.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
  6.    #6  
    Anyone install this yet?
    I did. I can have multiple chat sessions and it supports background operation.

Does it support 5-way Nav on the Treo 650? Looksl like it has a lot of promise.
    Yes it supports the 5-way Nav. on my Treo600 and on my friend's 650.
    If you have VeriChat installed than this is nothing. Worth a try.
  8.    #8  
    If you have VeriChat installed than this is nothing
    I hate my messages being routed by a third party server for privacy reasons! I don't like to give my ID and password to a third party as with Verichat and most other PalmOS IM products.

Plus I only use MSN for IM.

Moreover, I have to pay nothing with CCLite.
    Last edited by FFly; 04/10/2005 at 10:59 PM.
    Thanks for the info FFly! Did you have any resets and stuff that many people complain of? Not neccessarily from this program itself but just from installing new software.
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 04/11/2005 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Clarification.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  10.    #10  
    No resets so far
    Back ground mode causes a reset when run from memory(SD card), you can exit, (go into back ground mode,) but when you try to re-enter it causes the reset. No resets at all if run from main memory. Cool app!!!
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
  12.    #12  
    hmmm.

I run it from the SD card on my Treo600. Maybe a 650 issue.
    yeah, maybe, NVFS issue. Great app any way.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    ...and they sell a Game Boy emulator
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
    IMO, LJP is a WAY better emulator than the kalemsoft version
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrios
    Back ground mode causes a reset when run from memory(SD card), you can exit, (go into back ground mode,) but when you try to re-enter it causes the reset. No resets at all if run from main memory. Cool app!!!
    How big is it on the main memory? I wanted to install an email program too, don't want to use too much of the included memory. As we all know, it's a little low.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  17.    #17  
    170-180kb
    Nice little app. As soon as they get notification implemented (so I can leave it running in the background and get notified of new IMs), I'm all over it.
    ~ 202K. But it will run with Power Run, So if you are running out of space Lady Treo, try Power Run.
    Thanks for the info. It sounds small enough to run on the main memory. I haven't added anymore software yet, so I probably have room.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast