1.    #1  
    If I answer a second call on my T650, while interrupting the first call, I can't choose to disconnect either call without disconnecting both calls. I am therefore forced to maintain both connections with one call active and the other permanently on hold. Am I missing something? I read a similar complaint about the T600 on a P1 forum.
    I heard about this also. I cant remember what they said though. I will do a search and see what I come with.
    Same on my 600. I guess they didn't fix this either!

If I answer the second call, it puts the first caller on hold and shows me two calls. I can switch or hang up on both people. I can't hang up on one person. When another call came in, and I answered it, it dropped my second call (and kept the first) for this third call. So I had a screen that showed that I had my boyfriend on hold AND was talking to him. What a mess.
    http://www.aswas.com
    Please search the forum prior to your posts, often the answers are there.

This is resolved (poorly) on the T600. You press the backspace key to hang up one call. It then appears that you've hung up on both, but 2 seconds later (feels like eternity), your phone rings you, and upon answering, you're reconnected to the call you wanted to retain. To the listener on the other end, it just seems like they've been on hold, without any disconnects. It's a kludge, but it works.

Unfortunately, I've tried this on the T650 with no luck. I searched the forum and saw mention that you can press "hang up all", and the phone will call you back to reconnect your other call, much like the "backspace key" method for the T600. I haven't tested it yet, though this would be incredibly counter-intuitive if it works. I'll give it a try.
    --- Baba
    Gosh that is super clunky and not intuitive. Why not just have buttons under the first call for HANG UP and SWITCH? Then you can have the buttons under the second for HANG UP for just that second call and HANG UP BOTH.
    http://www.aswas.com
    I have an unlocked GSM 650 and I don't have this problem. My friend has a Sprint/CDMA and has a soft "Hang Up All" button while I have a "Hang Up" button. I can hang up on the active call and go back to the previous call.

JAMES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba
    Unfortunately, I've tried this on the T650 with no luck. I searched the forum and saw mention that you can press "hang up all", and the phone will call you back to reconnect your other call, much like the "backspace key" method for the T600. I haven't tested it yet, though this would be incredibly counter-intuitive if it works. I'll give it a try.
    Yes, it's bizarre, counter-intuitive, stupid, and a number of other adjectives, but that's the way it works on the Treo650. It seems to have been forever ago, but I think I had a normal "switch to other call" on my Treo300/CDMA. Have no idea why they didn't bring that into the 600/650.
    I have a cingular T650 and I dont have this problem at all. I can switch between callers and when I hang up with one it automatically goes to the other. Not much help but just to let you know.
    After you say goodbye to the one you want to disconnect with, do they just sit there on the phone anyway? If they hang up (like most people I know) the line does disconnect allowing to take another call.
    Lots of other threads on this. It's not a Treo issue or a Palm issue, it's a Sprint / CDMA network issue. We're stuck with it with our Sprint 600s and 650s...