1.    #1  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use Yahoo as my default email/calender and contact on my desktop.

Before Treo, I used to Sync all my datas from Yahoo to my handheld Palm vis free Intellisync and then sync back all my updated datas from handheld to Palm desktop by just clicking and unclicking options in the intellisync.

Now I can not sync datas from my handheld to palm desktop . I can do only with yahoo because of conflict in Conduit. The yahoo Intellisync conduit can not be cahnged to "do nothing".

I'll highly appreciate if anybody knows the solution or know another software which can do this 3 way Sync between yahoo, palmheld treo and palm desktop.
    if i understand you correctly .. if u want to sync with palm desktop uninstall intellasync.. i had the same problem.. i'm pretty sure there different ways of going around it but uninstalling was my choice
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Yahoo's Intellisync hijacks the conduit and you are not able to sync with Palm Desktop once you configure it. I had to do the same thing - - I uninstalled Intellisync. It's too bad because I like having that extra backup in Yahoo just in case anything were to happen to my desktop...
  4.    #4  
    So is there any other way or any other software which allows three way sync between Yahoo, treo 650 and Palm Desktop ?

Otherwise it is a big pain to transfer evrything manually to yahoo or other way ?
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Neil,

I've done numerous searches and inquiries on this forum in the past looking for exactly what you described. Intellisync might have a version that does what you want but its for hotmail and not free. I've tried it where its the Treo 650 <--> Palm Desktop <--> Hotmail (mail, calendar, contacts etc). Not great, but not too shabby I suppose.

The cumbersome alternative I used to do is just do the regular Treo 650 <--> Palm Desktop sync. Then I'd export to the Yahoo server my Palm Desktop databases (Contacts, Calendar, Tasks...etc). However, the reverse course is crappy. Exporting Yahoo databases back to the Palm Desktop is buggy so syncing is crap.

If you want to mess with Outlook 2003 which integrates fairly well with the 650, then try Plaxo.com. That's what I use and it greatly serves my needs.

Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib
    I'll highly appreciate if anybody knows the solution or know another software which can do this 3 way Sync between yahoo, palmheld treo and palm desktop.
    i spent so much time trying to figure this one out... i could never get it .... yahoo's program jus diables everythin
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
  7.    #7  
    Is there any other pary software (not free Intellisync) which allows that ?
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I had no problem doing this with my 600 before I upgraded to the 650 at the beginning of the month- I wonder what the difference is- was there a change in the hotsync version? I too am very, very bummed. Syncing anything to Outlook scares me again (I've been burned by duplicate contacts and problems with birthdays many, many times before).
    Well, I adapted to the inability to sync directly my treo 650 to yahoo. I have to use outlook as intermediary, but it is not to bad. takes an extra 20 seconds.

I read that you can sync th treo 650 on the air with AOL contacts and calendar.. Any info to see if maybe Yahoo may do the same?

http://beta.aol.com/projects/treo/index.html?loc=1