Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm back on 0.98 and it worked fine for me today. Alarmed just as I set night before. I agree with Chem....the value of a good, simple, reliable alarm cannot be overstated.
    I'm back to working today....deactivated / reactivated all alarams, chnaged sounds on all of them and it woke me up this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    Back to 0.98 today and I woke up on time. It seems that all these added features are more of a problem for me and I already have most of them in other apps. Nice to have a do-everything app but then you expose yourself to more conflicts. I would suggest that TreoAlarm should just be an ALARM but the weather update is a good addtion - anything above and beyond is just fluff. IMHO.
    I am sorry for the inconvenience. Version 0.99b is now available. It fixes security and keyguard problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by roustk
    I am sorry for the inconvenience. Version 0.99b is now available. It fixes security and keyguard problems.
    I'm not sure if this occurred with previous versions, but I'm getting a reset when I have pTunes playing and an alarm is triggered. I'm using pTunes 3.09, Treoalarm 0.99b, and Sprint 1.08. I sometimes have TreoAlarm set to remind me when I need to take food out of the oven and I might have pTunes playing at that time. Anybody else able to have pTunes playing when an alarm is triggered?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12