Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes it does. Methinks I'm going to have to order a PA31.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I've had problems with two clips on my Vaja. At first, they are fine but I think constant use wears the plastic on the clip down and then the phone slides on and off without pressing the button. I'm going to contact the manufacturer as well. Maybe they'll send me some replacements.
    I received two new ultraclips from The Clip. It worked fine for about 2 days. Now it slides out like before. Bad design I guess.
    We need a case with an open face or flap like the Vaja T66 with a NUTSHELL clip. Why is this so hard for these manufactures to get it right?

The Nutshell is a great case, but you can't talk on your bluetooth while the phone is in the holster. What's the point in having a "handsfree" headset if you've got the damn phone in hand? I now have Treoguard, but that only disarms the buttons on an incoming call, not after you've picked up.

Good grief. I'm on my third case and I'm just plain pissed. I thought about the T66, but I eyed that horrible belt clip before ordering and decided NOT. It projects the phone tooo far from the body, plus it digs into your gut AND I'M NOT FAT! Lean to hard and it will release the phone. I refuse to pay $130 for a product that decided to skimp on the most important factor - the clip. Now, all the stuff that LUVWINE uncovered and whent through... GYAD! You see why it's important.

NUTSHELL!!! CALLING NUTSHELL!!!! Make an open face formfit case or flap formfit case using your wonderful belt clip. Pleeeeease!
    We need a case with an open face or flap like the Vaja T66 with a NUTSHELL clip. Why is this so hard for these manufactures to get it right?

The Nutshell is a great case, but you can't talk on your bluetooth while the phone is in the holster. What's the point in having a "handsfree" headset if you've got the damn phone in hand? I now have Treoguard, but that only disarms the buttons on an incoming call, not after you've picked up.

Good grief. I'm on my third case and I'm just plain pissed. I thought about the T66, but I eyed that horrible belt clip before ordering and decided NOT. It projects the phone tooo far from the body, plus it digs into your gut AND I'M NOT FAT! Lean to hard and it will release the phone. I refuse to pay $130 for a product that decided to skimp on the most important factor - the clip. Now, all the stuff that LUVWINE uncovered and whent through... GYAD! You see why it's important.

NUTSHELL!!! CALLING NUTSHELL!!!! Make an open face formfit case or flap formfit case using your wonderful belt clip. Pleeeeease!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum_Man View Post
    I've got a question with regard to the Vaja clip case. Does it swivel freely in 360 degrees? Or does it click every 45 degrees into place?
    Yesh, yesh, yesh! The Vaja has the stupid 360 degree nub with no 45 degree click option. Did I say stupid?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockmarket View Post

Agreed. What about this Clone of the Vaja T66 belt clip/case system?
    http://www.extremepda.com/page/XPDA/...HARDSHELLCOVER

The nub on this Exteme PDA case looks different from the Vaja, in which I have a not so good Vaja nub story to share:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=143348
    Last edited by KevMeister; 05/24/2007 at 02:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvwine View Post
    Quantum man: It swivels freely the full 360. I would like it better (and the defect of which I complained would be less serious) if you could set it at a particular angle and have it hold there. I have a cheap pouch case that I bought off ebay for $20 or so that clicks into place and stays there. I like that feature of the cheap case better, but the pro's of the Vaja case are considerable: better workmanship, materials, look/feel, function of being able to speak on phone when still in the case make it, to me, the best case out there. Unfortuately, the clip is not up to the level of the case--at least in terms of reliability. The clip actually is a very good design when it works, it just seems to be prone to failure and/or the manufacture is inconsistent. What annoyed me about the clip is that the manufacturer tried to blame me for their manufacturing defect and denied ever hearing of more than one other clip failing. At least they seem willing to replace them if asked. I like the case enough to try it again (when I get the new one) but will keep a sharp eye on the clip and will replace it at the first sign it is not functioning properly.

Best,

-Luvwine
    Anybody try removing the clip and nub attachment from one of those other pouch cases--preferlably one with a removable clip that actually clicks--and get someone (seamstress, tailor?) to re-attach it to a clipless Vaja case? Would this idea even work?

If so, which clip/nub combos from other cases would actually do the job? Any perefences?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Anybody try removing the clip and nub attachment from one of those other pouch cases--preferlably one with a removable clip that actually clicks--and get someone (seamstress, tailor?) to re-attach it to a clipless Vaja case? Would this idea even work?

If so, which clip/nub combos from other cases would actually do the job? Any perefences?
    Bump.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12