1.    #1  
    Whenever Bluetooth is enabled (paired with an HBH-660), the delays in turning the phone on or moving from application to application make it so unbearable, that I find myself not even wanting to use the phone.

Is this everyone's experience (long delays with moving from application or taking 3-4 button presses to get the phone to turn on) with all Bluetooth headsets? Or is this something specific to the HBH-660? I'm willing to change headsets if that's the case.

Thanks.
    I think you need to double check your configuration. I have the same setup and my 660 works perfectly. After the 1.08 upgrade it is even better due to increased headset volume.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bebrewer
    I think you need to double check your configuration. I have the same setup and my 660 works perfectly. After the 1.08 upgrade it is even better due to increased headset volume.
    Hmm.. not much to configure - could you elaborate more?

And I'm also on 1.08 and still experiencing the same issues.
    No telling what kind of problem you are having. I absolutely love my HBH-660 paired with the 650. No delays or problems.

Maybe try resetting your Treo and your HBH-660 (i think you hold down both volume keys for a period of time). Then re-pair and see how it works.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    I have a sprint 650 with the 660 and no problems at all almost instant pick up and just the usuall slowdowns
    I have the Cingular 650 and the HBH660, works like a champ!
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Adam Rogers, please read this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=78907
    Unlocked 650 with the 660. No lag problems. The only issue that I have is with echo complaints by callers.

E44
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    Adam Rogers, please read this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=78907
    Thanks.. that threads seems to be more about problems pairing the 660 after the update. Which is not a problem I'm having.

I will try what they said anyway to see if it helps.