Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Try this from PalmOne themselves. It's free
    http://software.palmone.com/Platform...roductId=32264
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    We'll use whatever is best. I'm a paper calendar girl mostly and my husband just jots notes and appts on wahtever is handy. See why we want something a bit more helpful? But, we both have PCs and he uses Outlook for his email and I use Yahoo.

Also, GBOBMAN, thanks. I checked it out and it looks pretty helpful.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    try syncing to your husbands computer and sharing an outlook calendar. You can have 2 different hotsync ids that connect to the same outlook profile...
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    How do you get the today plugin to show up on a tab???

Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    Keycaps 600 (works perfectly on 650)
    It is customizable, but the way I have it set it give me an uppercase letter when I hit a character twice quickly (ie, hh = H), or if I hit it three times or hold it it gives me the option character (ie, hhh or h(hold) = $).
    It is an excellent app, and it makes my typing speed Much faster.

Zlauncher, with Today Plugin
    Again it is VERY customizable, but the way I have it set, every time I turn on my Treo or hit the Home (apps) key it shows me any upcoming appointments for today and tommorow and also any due tasks. Also all my apps are right there for handy use at the same time. I can keep hitting the home key to cycle through my tabs, or I can use left and right, or I can just hit them on the touchscreen. Also browsing inside the tabs to select an app is fully supports by the 5 way nav. key. Plus as I said before Zlauncher is Very customizable, you can change EVERYTHING about it.
    Once I started using Zlauncher, I wonder how I got by without it before. I love it.

Here is a screenshot so you can see what I mean:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p-BE7C185F.bmp http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p-BE7C1B06.bmp
    Quote Originally Posted by gagan
    Download the ZLPlugin Today plugin (Chillin posted the files earlier in this thread)
    Options
    ZL Preferences
    Plugin
    Click on one of the "Select a Plugin" til you see ZLPlugin Today
    Hit OK

You can change the preferences through the "Plugin" screen...
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by gagan
    It is actually:

Menu>Options>ZL preferences>Plugin>Plugin Tab: Select.

Then go to that tab and select:

Menu>Tab>Tab Properties>Plugin>Select a Plugin: ZL Plugin Today.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123