Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    yeah. i have an sd card. do i need to install the program on the device or the card?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretender
    yeah. i have an sd card. do i need to install the program on the device or the card?
    Gotta be on the device since it actives when you press a certain button (mine is the red phone button for example) so it needs to be in RAM for it to work. You should check the Palm/Programs/Snap directory on your SD card to ensure pics weren't taken without you realizing it
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."

dude...

i feel like such a jackass right now...

thank you for helping. *lowers head in shame and slowly walks away to a piano playing 'the incredible hulk' tv show theme music*

dude...

i feel like such a jackass right now...

thank you for helping. *lowers head in shame and slowly walks away to a piano playing 'the incredible hulk' tv show theme music*
    Check my signature line
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    yeah. i got it. thanks for rubbing it in!!
    The problem with Directory Assistant is that now that I updated my Sprint Treo 650 to 1.08 and have installed 3.10 of the program, everytime I try to copy an entry using the Directory Assistant "new address book entry" feature it causes a soft reset. I've tried deleting the whole program multiple ways. Went into Saved Preferences and Unsaved Preferences to see if anything was in there related to it still. But still same problem
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    try passing the info on to the developer. based on his previous responsiveness, if he is aware of the issue, he probably is already working on a fix....
    I sent him a private email and his initial response was that he has no idea and he didn't suggest that he was doing anything more.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    not to be rude, but.....

are you a paying user ??
    ok, must haves:

pocket tunes
    zlauncher
    keyshade (it's amazing how much battery this saves)
    ledoff
    always on (if you don't like the screen turning off all the time)
    ereader (i have tons of books)
    and, as stated, directory assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by pabo
    not to be rude, but.....

are you a paying user ??

Why would that make a difference if I am reporting a bug/problem? It is not a demo program anyway.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    if I were a developer, I would be less likely to pass on info to non-paying folks than to paying customers - not that this is the reason for his response.....

It is freeware, but donations are accepted. In the case of this app, it pays for itself in savings from 411 calls alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    Keycaps 600 (works perfectly on 650)
    It is customizable, but the way I have it set it give me an uppercase letter when I hit a character twice quickly (ie, hh = H), or if I hit it three times or hold it it gives me the option character (ie, hhh or h(hold) = $).
    It is an excellent app, and it makes my typing speed Much faster.

Zlauncher, with Today Plugin
    Again it is VERY customizable, but the way I have it set, every time I turn on my Treo or hit the Home (apps) key it shows me any upcoming appointments for today and tommorow and also any due tasks. Also all my apps are right there for handy use at the same time. I can keep hitting the home key to cycle through my tabs, or I can use left and right, or I can just hit them on the touchscreen. Also browsing inside the tabs to select an app is fully supports by the 5 way nav. key. Plus as I said before Zlauncher is Very customizable, you can change EVERYTHING about it.
    Once I started using Zlauncher, I wonder how I got by without it before. I love it.

Here is a screenshot so you can see what I mean:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p-BE7C185F.bmp http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p-BE7C1B06.bmp

What can I do to get my Zlauncher to look like this? This is perfect!!
  15.    #35  
    ok, must haves:

pocket tunes
    zlauncher
    keyshade (it's amazing how much battery this saves)
    ledoff
    always on (if you don't like the screen turning off all the time)
    ereader (i have tons of books)
    and, as stated, directory assistant
    I've searched "keyshade" and "key shade" and found nothing related. I'd appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction.

JAMES.
    really a great program... and free.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    And keep posting that, too. I almost bought that KBLightsOff for just the ability to turn off that backlight. I don't want the automation.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    What can I do to get my Zlauncher to look like this? This is perfect!!
    Here are the files you need.

Play around will the settings, there are so many options to customize the look and functionality of ZL.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    My husband & I are planning on getting Treo 650s when they become available at Verizon (waiting, waiting, waiting.....). What we really need is a good way to share calendars for each us so we don't forget who has to pick up the kid at day care. Got any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Are you using a PC or MAC, do you use Outlook....
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast