1.    #1  
    RESCO

is anybody using this?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I have Resco Viewer and Explorer.
    So do I. Been using Resco Explorer and Picture viewer for years on my Pocket PCs, and have Explorer on my Treo.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    The resco explorer, does it replace zlauncher?
    the viewer doesnt come with explorer?
    or its it just a limited version that comes with explorer?
    i read post on it and now you can view faxes, my wife is a realestate agent and im buying her a 650 today. she needs to send and recieve faxes(i have read the different post) how is your faxing or do u fax from the 650

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I don't have Viewer for POS, but the PocketPC version is just a picture viewer. It does have a file browser, but only within the app, to find your pics.

Resco Explorer is not a launcher like ZL or LX. It is like FileZ, but with a more polished look and feel. You can launch programs from Resco File Explorer if you really wanted to, but thats not really what it's for.

Make any sense??

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    i use zlauncher because it gives my palm a computer feel(drag and drop, moving files, viewing files on sd card etc.) i can launch apps the regular way no problem. will resco give me the fuctionality of zlauncher?(some of it) because it seems like there isnt any need for both.

hey i just thought about it, i could get rid of filez too, and maybe unistall manger. i am a space freak i like to have no less than 16.5 mb free

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    If you plan on having programs on your SD card, you should keep ZL, or if you wanted to get rid of it, use PowerRUN. Like I said, Resco Explorer isn't really a launcher. ZLauncher, LauncherX, they give your Treo a face lift. Skins and pretty little tabs, that kind of stuff.

Using Resco as a Launcher would be like using My Compter on your PC as your desktop.
    Sure you can do it, but it's not really designed for it.

Push comes to shove, you can always put Resco on SD card. It'll work there.

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Franko, I use clean uninstall which you can run from SD (so can filez). The only thing is that clean uninstall does not have the monitoring features as uninstall manager but I dont find that too important.
  9.    #9  
    THANKS for the input. I like my set up, i am always looking for improvement though.

Palm Pre (Sprint)