Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Okay...here's what I'm doing now as a compromise solution. At the Phone application, I created a shortcut to turn my "p" key to immediately go to Preferences. From there, I can immediately click to Network and press Disconnect. I guess this method will serve me for the time being until something better comes along.
  2.    #62  
    My Treo setup remains stable. Here is my current setup w/links and files posted.

Hope this helps someone.

ON TREO
    18.8 megs free

2Day
    Butler
    http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/datebk5.htm]Datebk5[/URL]
    Fieldplus (Copy and Paste with 5way)(file below)
    Handzipper (lite version available for FREE)(unzip files on you Treo)(Files below)
    KeyCaps650 (file below)
    Keyshades (file below)(toggle keyboard lights) UPDATED
    LudusW (Send SMS to ignored call. i.e. " I am in a meeting, will call u back in 10min & a VMP) NEW
    NotePad (Files below)(hand written notes on you 650 + you can beam notes to other handhelds)
    Snap (capture screenshots)(files in 2nd post)
    TreoGuard
    TreoAlarm
    Uninstall Manager (files in 2nd post)
    Voicememo (files in 2nd post)
    Volumecare (Increases the volume level of Treo, i.e. speaker, mic, handset)
    Zlauncher + ZL Manager

On Card (1GB)

1st Aid (Files in 2nd post)
    Unit2Unit Coverter (Files in 3rd post)UPDATED
    DA (Directory Asst.) (files in 3rd post) UPDATED
    EReader
    PDANet
    Minibar
    Palmasutra
    SharkLinks ( Web page links on your Palm desktop. The links appear as if they were applications) NEW
    Stopwatch (files in 3rd post)
    TCPMP (movie viewer FREE)

Games on card

Astraware SudokuNEW
    BikeOrDie
    Blocks (Tetris clone)(files in 4th post)
    Dopewars (files in 4th post) UPDATED
    Openchess(files in 4th post)
    Prison (Breakout clone)(files in 5th post) UPDATED
    Rats&Spears (rat Olympics)
    Seawars (battleship Clone)(files in 5th post)
    Klondike Solitaire (files in 5th post)
    SpadeLover 1.0 (Card Game) NEW
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Franko515; 04/21/2006 at 06:43 AM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3.    #63  
    2nd Post

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  4.    #64  
    3rd Post
    Last edited by Franko515; 03/26/2006 at 10:45 PM.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  5.    #65  
    4th Post
    Last edited by Franko515; 03/26/2006 at 10:39 PM.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  6.    #66  
    5th Post
    Last edited by Franko515; 03/26/2006 at 10:46 PM.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  7.    #67  
    If someone could let me know of a FREE alarm app that works WELL (through the keyguard and all) plz let me know i want to add 4cast (the best weather app out, IMO) but i have Treoalarm for the alarm and dont like apps loaded that do the same thing.

Thanks in advance

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Thanks Frank for your post. That zip/unzip app looks like it would be very useful. If the lite version dosent support card functions and my 650's internal dosent support zip's, how do you make that work?
  9.    #69  
    i have been using the paid version, but IIRC, when you download a zip file it ask you which program will open it, choose handzipper and it should open. to answer your question with handzipper lite installed your treo can handle zip files. you just cant save em on the card and open em later. or maybe you can i seem to remember something about going into blazer and typing in a certain url to open things on the card. no sure though, maybe someone will chime in with that answer.

hope this helps

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Ow, yes I tried to unzip a file that was already on the card. So you say when I DL a zip

1) treo asks if I want to DL file
    2) treo asks if I would like to use external program to DL file
    3) treo goes to the zip/unzip app which downloads the file

Is that right?
  11.    #71  
    yes, IIRC

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    If someone could let me know of a FREE alarm app that works WELL (through the keyguard and all) plz let me know i want to add 4cast (the best weather app out, IMO) but i have Treoalarm for the alarm and dont like apps loaded that do the same thing.

Thanks in advance
    anyone

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Hi,

Which program you guys recommend to set MP3 as your Ringtone? I use Lightwave, but it doesnt seem to work. When phone ring, MP3 not play. Any idea?

Thanks.
    Palm III -> Revo -> Palm V -> Clie 760 -> Clie T650C -> SE P800 -> Treo 600 -> Clie UX50 -> The Dark Side -> Treo 650 -> Nokia E61 -> Treo 680
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I miss the game - SIM City very much. I understand that SIM City doesnt run on Palm OS 5. Anyone run SIM City on your Treo?

Thanks.
    Palm III -> Revo -> Palm V -> Clie 760 -> Clie T650C -> SE P800 -> Treo 600 -> Clie UX50 -> The Dark Side -> Treo 650 -> Nokia E61 -> Treo 680
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by nomadmy
    Hi,

Which program you guys recommend to set MP3 as your Ringtone? I use Lightwave, but it doesnt seem to work. When phone ring, MP3 not play. Any idea?

Thanks.
    ringo pro 4.4

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Do I need anything to make Keyshade Hack works?

I install it onto the Card, but nothing happen and I see no icon on my Treo too. please help.

Thanks.
  17.    #77  
    install it to the treo not the card. there wont be a icon. the devie will reset, when it comes back on the keyboard lights will be off. to turn them back on hold the side button until the lights come on then release it. if you hold the button to long whatever app u have assigned to this button will launch, so dont hold it to long, just until the light comes on or goes off

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Franko,

I noticed you are using a T650 from Sprint. I too have the same thing. My question to you is how you go about disconnecting from the internet. My Blazer has absolutely no way of logging off the internet...none. I have seen others report this same problem from their Sprint T650 phones. A friend recently bought the same thing from Sprint, and is experiencing the same problem too. We both also did the 1.08 update.

Currently, my method is to press the phone (green) button, then press the phone (red) button to turn off unit. Then wait a few seconds before I can actually receive an incoming call. This is obviously a poor method, and there must be a better way.

If others are also using a T650 from Sprint with Blazer, please also chime in.

Thanks, Casey.
    Hi-Launcher includes a menu item called "Toggle" and one of the choices happens to be "Network", Use it all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by nomadmy
    I miss the game - SIM City very much. I understand that SIM City doesnt run on Palm OS 5. Anyone run SIM City on your Treo?

Thanks.
    Sim City? How about Sim Ant, Sim Island or better still, The Sims? While we're at it, how about Outlook and Word?
    --
    j.
    Motorola 1100 (Beige!) -> Nokia 1610 -> Nokia 2110i -> Ericsson GH688 (x3) -> Motorola StarTac Xe (x4) -> Motorola ? (some old CDMA brick) -> Ericsson T28 (+ Palm V) -> Ericsson T10 (+ Palm V) -> Nokia 6210 (+ Palm Vx) -> Sony Ericsson T610 (+ Palm Vx) -> Pa1mOne Treo 650
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Sim Island? Have you tried it? Does it works?

Anyone tried SIM City? I miss this game very much.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast