1.    #1  
    Hi all. your help would be very much appreciated. Being a new treo 600 user, i need your help in finding out how to put and listen to music on my treo. I have lots of mp3 song on my computer and would love to me able to listen to them through my phone. Thanks.
    Use a card reader to move your files onto an SD card

Use Pocket Tunes to play them.

almost forgot...be sure to say Where's Claire whilst downloading.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    and with Ringo Pro you can have mp3 ringtones (if i recall it correctlyrequires pocket tunes)...

http://www.electricpocket.com/products/ringo.html

I'd recommend a large SD card, becuase you can assign group ringtones i.e. "Take this Job and Shove It" for the boss... "Candy Shop" by 50 Cent for the woman

you can have a lot of fun with it... and waste a lot of time with it
    Reg Key
    Active Use
    Palm Vx
    Palm M505
    Handspring Treo 270 {being repaired}
    palmOne Tungsten C
    palmOne Treo 600
    Retired
    Palm Pilot Personal {broken screen}
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    bump
    Ringo Pro does not require Pocket Tunes, because it has mp3 playing ability built-in.
    Any idea how to play the song on the existing Treo headset i.e. without buying the 2.5mm headset adaptor?
    Quote Originally Posted by kcky
    Any idea how to play the song on the existing Treo headset i.e. without buying the 2.5mm headset adaptor?
    Freedom
    And, I hear there is a free app that does most of the same things as Freedom
    Thank guys Freedom works fine for me