1.    #1  
    Anyone tried this? Did a search for the model number here on TC and came up with nil.

I read an article about an earlier model bluetooth headset from 8Com and it support voicetag dialing. Looks like this model does as well, AND is compatible with the Treo 650. Plus it's got Bluetooth 1.2.

Check it out and someone let me know if you have/tried it!!!

https://8comwireless.com/moreinfo.cf...&Category_ID=8

If not, I may bite the bullet and try it out, even though I love my HBH-660
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
  2.    #2  
    Guess no one's tried this one yet...
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Have you seen any reviews on this one. I just ordered the Tekkeon ezTalker mini to replace my Scala 500 which was horrible for me. I should have the Tekkeon Monday so I will post a review. I read the consumer reviews at CNET and someone who used it with a Treo 650 gave it a 10 out of 10. I also read some "professional" reviews and it was rated pretty highly.

But then again, so was the Scala and I went through two of those with no luck.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
  4.    #4  
    I'm loving the HBH-660, but it looks like this one may have voice tags, which is what I need. I emailed the company to verify that it actually does have voice tags. If it does, I'll order one and review.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipe
    I'm loving the HBH-660, but it looks like this one may have voice tags, which is what I need. I emailed the company to verify that it actually does have voice tags. If it does, I'll order one and review.
    Dumb question, but what are voice tags?

Also, do you find that with the volume past half way that the person at the other end hears an echo when they speak? My 660 has that problem constantly.

Thanks
    E44
  6.    #6  
    No problems that i've heard from anyone on my 660.

Ok, voicetags. You know how you can use a voicedialer on the 650? However, you can't use it over the bluetooth. Some car kits, have "voicetags" which means you can train the bluetooth device to "tag" a number to a voicedial. basically has a little memory that remembers who you assign a number to.
    FYI, it says that voice recognition is subject to phone support which means that currently, voice tags are a no-go with the 650. Technically, the scala also supports voice tags as long as the phone has the functionality
    Just ordered one of these. Have been very disapointed in the ET-2000 and the HBH660. Will post review when I get a chance to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by besharp1
    Just ordered one of these. Have been very disapointed in the ET-2000 and the HBH660. Will post review when I get a chance to use it.
    Why are you disappointed with HBH-660?
    I did not like either of these headsets due to very different problems. The et-2000 was terrible when it was about 1 foot from the phone and the sound quality was at best fair. However, I liked the fit. The HBH could do nothing but answer the call. Sound at best was fair. The ear loop was non adjustable and I had to manually place the earpiece in my ear in order to hear anything. I tried the Jabra ear gels, but could not keep them in place without using glue. I also could not wear the HBH660 for prolonged periods of time. Maybe my ears are too big. .

I have just received the GG03A and have been using it for about 4 days now. There does seem to be a problem with this set. It may be a defect or a problem with the 650. Redial will turn the phone on, dial the number, but then I cannot hear anything, nor can the people at the other end hear me. I am currently working with the distributor to rectify the problem.

Good points: With the GG03a, you can easily attach the jabra ear gels. This will eliminate the need for the ear loop. Sound is great. The callers at the other end did hear some breaking up, but overall it was good.

I really think there is a problem with Bluetooth and the Treo 650, and I am still anxious for a headset that performs as advertised with the treo.
    The redial problem is a defect with the Treo 650. It happens on my Scala 500 too. Also it happens on the TWH.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...uetooth+redial
    Yes I think ALL bluetooth heasets will crap pout in some way because of the treo. MANY headset companies will lose money because of treo errors!!! LAME