Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    It may be coincidence, but since I installed the Sprint Patch twice I've gotten a call and tried to answer it, but it was just vibrating/ringing in a loop. The only way to stop it was to soft reset the 650. It's only happened twice, but they've been since installing the patch. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? If you have, was it pre or post patch?

Thanks!
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
    I've had the same thing happen twice. I know the second one was post patch, and not sure on the first. Soft reset was the only way to fix it. It hasn't happened enough for me to figure out if it's answering the call but continuing to loop on the ring. It's quite annoying though.

-Chris
    I have had increased instability in the Phone/Messaging application after applying 1.08, whereas 1.03 NEVER game me issues with that application.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    I have had increased instability in the Phone/Messaging application after applying 1.08, whereas 1.03 NEVER game me issues with that application.
    This was the case with the original 600 update also. Minor bugs were fixed promptly. This should happen here as well.
    This has happened to me twice. Once a long time ago, under 1.03. And once today, under 1.08. I don't think it's related to the patch. Another bug in the phone app, most likely.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.