1.    #1  
    99.99% of the time I have no need for my Treo 650's stylus. About the only time I need it is for selecting a block of text (that is, a subset of the text that would be selected using Edit->Select All).

I'm pretty sure there's no way to do this just using the keyboard and 5-way; if I'm wrong, please tell me how. Alternatively, does anyone know of a 650-compatible utility that would provide this function?
    You might want to look at the thread below:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=80564

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! FieldPlus fits the bill.
    I drag my fingernail over the text that needs selecting. The worlds bestest, fastest & cheapest stylis.

Did You Know the Following?

While holding fingernail on screen, you can extend selected area of text by pushing the up/dn arrow on the navigation. Try it.
    FastFrank
    TreoSelecText is also another good one. That's what I use, regularly.
  6. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFrank
    I drag my fingernail over the text that needs selecting. The worlds bestest, fastest & cheapest stylis.

Did You Know the Following?

While holding fingernail on screen, you can extend selected area of text by pushing the up/dn arrow on the navigation. Try it.
    I didn't, but I tried it - it doesn't work in memo or calendar, but it works in mail and Docs to Go. I drag my fingernail to select, seemed like it would be easier, and it is, when it works.
    I frequenty use touch/hold & drag (up/dn arrow) in Blazer to select text to paste into emails.

If Blazer starts up in bookmarks, immediately select "Menu" & "V" to return to same place in Blazer. Just leave email open and it will return where you left it.

I use a single push of Mail button to select E-mail.
    FastFrank