Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Poo!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Thanks for the grammar lesson Casper, couldn'tve goaten thru the dey witoot it.

ciao
    No don't leave. Please come back. Your posts are so meaningful and are enriched with value. If we got a petition going, could we get you back into this thread? Please don't starve the members with the valuable rants and general troll-like behavior that you manifest on a daily basis.

Come back....without you here....this....forum may actually be ...... enjoyable.
    you guys...
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    ...Seriously though, now that you bring it up, the real petition's at: www.treo650update.com...
    After all tundy's moaning and groaning, the petition only has 88 signatures as of 10:30 this morning? The Treo 650 must be a truly pathetic beast of a smartphone.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaurav
    although i find the conversation funny, i'm silent coz the thread has already gone 8 posts without someone actually reading thru and attempting to answer my question. The intention was not to start a pointless thread but that's exactly what it seems to have become.
    You guys a fri__en hilarious

gaurav,,,, I honestly did miss you question on the first read through this thread,,,,,,

This is a very busy site, I read so much on this board that I skim alot, as I'm sure alot of people do

But I like it better than my other board where everyone reads everything and a post stays in the same place for weeks,,,,, snore,,,,,,,snore,,,,zzzzzzz
    It's all about search engine rankings guys and girls, the site isn't even a month old... Already I've had the CEO of a small company sign the petition and confirmed in an email to me that he has indefinately postponed his order for 21 Treo 650's... he claimed to have found me on Google, but I'll be darned if I know how at this point.

Read the petition, you don't have to sign it, just read what the signers are saying and look at where they hail from.

Or don't...

Some of you can and will continue your mealy-mouthing from the sidelines while I actually make an attempt to get something done about this potentially amazing machine... it's neither here nor there to me... I'd love your support but don't expect it.

You know what? surprise me.

As I've stated over and over, the best thing that could happento the T650 is 50 more petitions and project sites dedicated to improving the 650 would pop up on the net... and I'd sign all of their petitions too... it's about getting the job done, plain and simple.

Once again it's located at www.treo650update.com.. thanks!

Cheers
    Tundy
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123