Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    They mean well and genuinely help when warranted, but sometimes get very goofy. You can usually count on them for at least one embarassing, laugh-out-loud-in-public thread per day.
    Yep, broomhead and EvilJack have me in constant stitches!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Treo Overhaulin' would be more fun...
    Not that my Treolicious would need it, but perhaps, Extreme Treover?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    My favorite is that sometimes I stray and play with the cute sprint PPC at compusa. I gently insert and remove her stylus and slide her seductive hiding keyboard and imagine surfing her quietly in bed with my treo asleep in her cradle. I got busted once when the treo at compusa sent a text to mine. Because her memory is so bad, she forgot about it immediately and even vibrated against my leg as she scolded me.
  5. gaurav
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I think it would have returned quicker results if you would have just asked your ending question rather than begin with all the personal info.

Since you've been lurking here for awhile, you have to have noticed these guys are short on patience and, sometimes, attention span. By taking so long to ask your question, you lost them on both.

They mean well and genuinely help when warranted, but sometimes get very goofy. You can usually count on them for at least one embarassing, laugh-out-loud-in-public thread per day.
    I guess you have a point. I did rant before asking my question.
    Guess it comes from the other "more serious" forums (not related to treo) that i chat on where people are expected to introduce themselves on the first post. Will keep in mind we have more fun loving people around here.
    Quote: "I'm still in "stock" mode as I haven't had time to upgrade / install any software (maybe this weekend)."

A little advice... hold off on installing 3rd party anything for a bit if you want to "stay" in the honeymoon phase... the hardware is great, but issues abound with software.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaurav
    Guess it comes from the other "more serious" forums (not related to treo) that i chat on where people are expected to introduce themselves on the first post.
    Hi, I'm Rob. A Gemini. I like romantic walks on the beach. Cuddling in front of a fire with that special someone...candles...

Oh wait, wrong board!

Quote Originally Posted by gaurav
    Guess it comes from the other "more serious" forums (not related to treo) that i chat on where people are expected to introduce themselves on the first post. Will keep in mind we have more fun loving people around here.
    Welcome to TC. don't take us too seriously and you'll have fun

example of "too seriously"
    here here... or is it hear hear or maybe... hair here?
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    Quote: "I'm still in "stock" mode as I haven't had time to upgrade / install any software (maybe this weekend)."

A little advice... hold off on installing 3rd party anything for a bit if you want to "stay" in the honeymoon phase... the hardware is great, but issues abound with software.
    Feel free to sign tundy's petition...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    higher ho hair here... that's it.
    LOL... now that's hilarious! (the mock petition, that is)
    Who did you get to do that... truly authentic 5 year old... LOL

Seriously though, now that you bring it up, the real petition's at: www.treo650update.com

Feel free to email with killer tips and tricks, or solutions/workarounds to known issues.

Thanks.

Tundy
    I signed the petition but used a fake name!!!oneoneone11111! Who has the last laugh now! I AM THE WINNER!

Do I hear "Treo Boys - Who let the Trolls out.mp3" playing?
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    I signed the petition but used a fake name!!!oneoneone11111! Who has the last laugh now! I AM THE WINNER!
    Yep, you're a winner alright.
    Last edited by tundycentral; 04/07/2005 at 11:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    Yep, your a winner alright. And for the record, I want everyone to know that not only am I the most fiercesome of the trolls, but I'm also the troll leader. Me with my army of TreoCentral goblin signers will derail all of PalmOne! I'm off to troll in more threads about my awesome website and all the millions of people who have signed my petition. Oh yeah, and I'm gay.

Wouldn't that be "you're" instead of "your"? It seems you do get wrapped up in the deception of homonyms?

Oh yeah, please sign my petition.

Edit: 11:28 CST - Noticed you modified your original message. Glad I quoted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Wouldn't that be "you're" instead of "your"? It seems you do get wrapped up in the deception of homonyms?

Oh yeah, please sign my petition.
    Homonyms? You better be careful, I got in trouble for questioning someones sexual orientation the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Homonyms? You better be careful, I got in trouble for questioning someones sexual orientation the other day.
    Was that you at the reset area?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Was that you at the reset area?
    Shhh!!! Pinkie swear.

That's no pinkie but don't stop swearin'
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast