Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Any advantage to BugMe?
    hmmm...about $20 worth of advantage
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Franko, you rule!!! Thanks for the apps. They are whats missing from the 650.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrios
    Franko, you rule!!! Thanks for the apps. They are whats missing from the 650.
    Not anymore
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I had the Note Pad from the T|T1, but it's nice to have updated apps.

Now, the VPad ROCKS!!!!!!! I am so glad the mic is standard input. I can finally make those notes and keep my $$ from those other apps.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    im having trouble getting the note pad to launch. Can anyone give me directions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchables15
    im having trouble getting the note pad to launch. Can anyone give me directions?
    Please explain what you have done and what happens when you try to launcj. this will make it so people don't have to post thier guesses. You will be more likely to receive assistance if you do.
    well i sent the files to my email and downloaded them from chatter mail. when i save the files to the sd card i try to lauch them and nothing happens. does that help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchables15
    well i sent the files to my email and downloaded them from chatter mail. when i save the files to the sd card i try to lauch them and nothing happens. does that help?
    Yep.
    Try copying the files from your card to the treo ram. The individual files will not launch. They collectively make an app. Once you copy them you will see a notepad icon just like the rest of your apps.
    ok thank you I got it to work.
    Franko515,

Thanks for the files! I just QuickInstall'd them and they worked right off the bat.

On the native Palm that it came from, did it sync to desktop? I'm wondering if there is a conduit or something that you could find to make it do what you were wanting...
  12.    #32  
    i now sync my notes and voice memos with the palm desktop

THE POSE "is it really him"
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    How did you get Notes and Voice Memos to sync with the Palm Desktop?
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I think you have to update the desktop software to get that. The older versions had those conduits.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Franko515 - you weren't able to sync them, then you could. Could you share what steps you did to make it work?

Thanks!!
    yep, the steps would greatly be appreciated as I am about to load this puppy up.
    I loaded up the voicepad software and every time I press the 'record' and 'stop' button i get a loud hard pich sound. Is anybody else experiencing this?
  18. GXT
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    i guess i should have posted the notepad files also.

Wow!

Thanks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast