1.    #1  
    I was using EzFTP and VFSFTP, and the operation seemed wiggy. It would fail connections, files would be transferrer partially, just plain weirdness. Is anyone reliably using a GUI FTP client on their 650? It may have to do something with being Cingular and using their $19.99 unlimited data plan. I did eventually get the file uploaded (5K), but it took me no less that 20 tries with the two programs.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  2.    #2  
    Bump. Anyone?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    Bump. Anyone?
    I also used EzFtp and my 650 used to lock up pretty often. I uninstalled it for now.
    I regularly use FTP on a Treo 600 using Audacity AudioMail. It is a little slow, but works consistently. I record an audio file and then FTP it to the AudioMail Server. The Server decompresses the file and then sends it to the destination either via email or FTP at my choice.
    I've had no problems with EzFTP.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by flashram
    I've had no problems with EzFTP.
    Have you gotten the QuickTransfer option to work? Every time I try to define a directory on the server, I get an error. It may be because my "root" is really \userID\username\ on a hosted server. I can set that as the root in the regular connection, but QuickTransfer is always unhappy.
    Cingular Treo 650