1.    #1  
    I'd like to use this holster, but I'd like to know if the Treo can be holstered with the screen facing in. I don't want it if I have to have the screen facing out. that's too dangerous.

Thanks!

Mike
    I do, and while it *could* be used with the screen facing in, I don't think it would be very convenient. The holster fits very snugly and it would be difficult to pull the Treo out to answer a call.

FWIW, I believe that Seidio has one that keeps the unit facing in.

Just my 2 cents.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Can someone please give more reviews or opinions on whether treo can be kept facing inwards in p1 leather latch case (holster)? If so iis it a good idea or it's too awkward to remove treo when a call comes in?
    it would be very awkward with the latch case. It does NOT pop in and out easily at all.

Also it is molded to fit with the screen out and would have to be forced in.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    it would be very awkward with the latch case. It does NOT pop in and out easily at all.

Also it is molded to fit with the screen out and would have to be forced in.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk
    Thanks for the reply.
    no prob
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    BTW do you use any holster? any recommendations?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk
    BTW do you use any holster? any recommendations?
    I have a vaja flip case when I use a holster.
    This is odd... I don't know if we're talking about the same case... but I have the hard leather clip-on case from P1 that holds the Treo horizontal (could this not be the "holster"?)... and it definitely keeps the screen facing inward, as long as you wear it on your right side. Worn there, the antenna is naturally at the top at the back...
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taroliw
    This is odd... I don't know if we're talking about the same case... but I have the hard leather clip-on case from P1 that holds the Treo horizontal (could this not be the "holster"?)... and it definitely keeps the screen facing inward, as long as you wear it on your right side. Worn there, the antenna is naturally at the top at the back...
    We are actually talking about the palmone leather latch case which is a holster. Treo faces outwards with this particular case. I also use the palm horizontal leather case in which treo stays facing inwards but I don't like it when I use ptunes or real player. It's difficult when eveyone time you pull out your treo to forward or +/- volume. That's why looking for a holster...