Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Well I am trying to sync my T650 with PalmDesktop and it seem to stop or get stuck. The Treo says "Synchronizing Memos" and the DeskTop is saying "Synchronizing Media" I wait for like 10 mins. and nothing changes. I try to cancel and it says will take up to 1 min. and I have waiting 10 and then have to restart both. Any ideas?

jOHN
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    OK I figuared out that I have corrupt Photo/Media Albums. Now the problem is that I can not delete them. In Manage Albums When I push Delete I get the Message "The Operation faild." When I try to Rename I get the same message. I have also gotten "This album cannot be deleted becauseat least one item is stored in an incompatible formate.

They are on my SD card with names like >""?>": &(^($(&#. Can anyone tell me the file name where the photos are stored? In the delete application I see "Pictures" 6K , "medataidcache" 3K and "Documents" 464K. But I do not know how to delete them? Am I going to have to reformate the card?
    Any luck fixing this? My 650 hangs on "synchronizing memos" during a hotsync as well.
    Last edited by Saint Treo; 04/18/2005 at 10:50 PM.