Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have decided that cruising35 is right. I tore the offending pages out of my manual and have been trying to hack Palms site for hours to remove their error. No luck so far but this error needs to be removed and I will not give up. It would be easier if the guys in the FBI van would stop pounding on the damn door. How am I supposed to concentrate?

It's really hilarious cruisin thinks the manual and web are wrong. Cant stop laughing. Maybe his treo didnt come with a stylus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Maybe his treo didnt come with a stylus.
    It probably did, but the manual gave the wrong instructions on how to remove it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    It probably did, but the manual gave the wrong instructions on how to remove it.
    Uh Oh!!! what page is that on. I'll need to rip it out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    bwahahhahahahahah!!. That was awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusinG35
    In this case............ the manual is wrong, and so is there website

huh? And why are people saying that you need to remove battery to do a hard reset? Is there a new model of Treo 650 out there? I've done hard resets plenty of times without removing the battery. Works fine for me and apparently, many others. Clarification, please.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    bwahahhahahahahah!!. That was awesome.
    This thread just made number 5 on my list.

I followed Dutch's method for getting to the reset button. I used a knife to wedge open the case. Now I need to post on the "My Treo has Cracks" thread.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Exactly!1111oneoneone1!!!. Everytime I turn the CD-Rom over all I see is a mirror. I don't see any words! I'm going to call PalmOne and cuss them out, WHY DO THEY KEEP DROPPING THE BALL.
    YOU FOUND THE MIRROR? IN WHAT BOX? there wasnt a box in my packaging. please tell me how to find the mirror i really would like to take my picture. and email it to myself. i have tried to stand in the mirror and draw myself but i wont hold still.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12