Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    I think I already know the answer to this but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Is there any application that will allow me to read my pop mail on my Treo, set a follow-up flag on the treo, then sync back to Outlook and have the flag state sync too? I have an old version of VersaMail which syncs my inbox, but it doesn't sync the follow-up flag.

If the answer for pop mail is "no", how about for IMAP providers? (I could switch providers).

BTW: I can's leave my office PC running when I'm not there, so I can't use a redirector or a tunneler.

Thanks.
    I've been looking for the same thing. I'd like to get a reminder on the Palm regarding any followup flags I set in Outlook. Did you find anything?
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Nope. Don't think it exists. In fact, since I posted that message, I've discovered that changes of any sort made to pop email on the palm side are explicitly *not* synced back to Outlook by Versamail (per PalmOne software engineering).

I've since switched to Chatter, using a free IMAP account (fastmail.fm). If I have an action item, I move it to my "Action Items" folder, so I can deal with it when I get back to my desk.