Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I received an text message from Unknown telling me to go and get my Sprint update at Palm1's website if I have not done so already. Strange that they did not even put Sprint in as the sender.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    I'll be interested to see if/when my notification comes.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Mine came at 3:47 today.
    still haven't recieved it -
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Finally just got mine in Massachusetts - I wonder if it's rolled out (or notifications are sent) region by region or in another order.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Got mine yesterday.

Joe
    Got mine yesterday afternoon also
    Have you installed and what was the results?
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I installed ahead of the SMS and the results are good. Better call clarity and more memory in RAM
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    I've been running it for a week or so. I can actualy use my BT headset now and hear people. And I don't know if they did anything to the BT Radio, but it seems like I get better range after the update. And I have about 10MB of free space now with my applicatiosn installed. I think before I had like 5MB of free space.