1.    #1  
    After 8 trade/replacements from Sprint in the past 2 months (they had no clue), I discovered that my very large call log (over 1 MB) was causing my Treo to reboot whenever I tried to access the call log. Just remember to clear it out (I didn't know I could until I accidentially discovered it). I don't want anyone else to go through all that pain. Enjoy!

- Mac
    yeah there is a purge option thats very helpful.i purge once a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by tx44075
    yeah there is a purge option thats very helpful.i purge once a month.
    Purging is bad...just ask Mary-Kate Olsen...

You guys should check out this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=77002
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by mchinsomboon
    After 8 trade/replacements from Sprint in the past 2 months (they had no clue), I discovered that my very large call log (over 1 MB) was causing my Treo to reboot whenever I tried to access the call log. Just remember to clear it out (I didn't know I could until I accidentially discovered it). I don't want anyone else to go through all that pain. Enjoy!

- Mac
    My call log is huge and I dont suffer any resets because of it. Are you sure there is not something else that is causing your resets? Also, did you restore your 8 trade/replacements from a backup? If you did, its possible that you have just been transferring the same problem to each Treo.

If you have been restoring from backups, I wont be surpised when you say #9 is also causing you problems.
    ~ ScandaLous ~