1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,

I plan on doing my 1.08 upgrade for my Treo 650 sometime today. I was wondering when i start to save my contacts, will i need to save them with the 1 in front of the area code, and/or even with the area code? Or if i just enter in the 7 digit number, if i call out or i get a call from the contact, will their name still show up?

I'm asking b/c of the problem with sending out text messages and it coming back with a 1 in front of the area code. Mainly from people that aren't Sprint customers. Thanks in advance.
    On my Sprint Treo, I save all the contact phone numbers WITH area code, and WITHOUT a 1. This is for all numbers, local and LD. I believe Sprint requires the full 10 digit phone number
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    cellphone carries don't care about the "1" in front of the number. As for storing your numbers..its good habbit for keeping the area code in too. At least with GSM you get problems sometimes leaving local area codes off the number when you are roaming on someone elses tower. Having the area code on every number is a good way to not have to worry about that problem.
  4.    #4  
    thanks everyone.