1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an app that will automatically redial a number (or set of numbers), every 10 seconds for a set amount of time? And that works on a 650?

Or if not, maybe one of you developers can whip something up.

And please, this thread is not for judging people on why they watch American Idol.
    takephone has an auto redial feature as well as being one of the best apps out there.
    go Bo! we need a rocker!
    Watching American Idol and operating a Treo are contraditory.
    HEY! I resemble that remark! although I don't vote....and I have to keep my smitten wife from runnin our phone bill up votin for Constantine....sheesh....what's he got that I haven't? sigh, hurts my feelings.....
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
  6.    #6  
    The voting numbers are toll free (from land lines). But even so, I'm on Sprint and my voting calls never show up on my airtime minutes.

I also tried takephone, but it doesn't seem to work the way I want it to.