1.    #1  
    Just thought I'd post this really quick...

I've used the Brando Workshop screen protectors on at least my last 3 palms. They're the only ones I found were durable, easy to put on, and looked good.

Recently they released the a new Ultra Clear series (well, recently enough that they didn't have them when I got a regular screen protector for my T3).

Anyway, this screen protector is wonderful. It is super-clear, looks great, doesn't effect usability of the screen, is VERY easy to put on (hint: clean screen very well with an eyeglass cloth, and hold the protector by the edge, the use your finger or a credit card to push air bubbles out to the edge). Honestly, looking at it, you can't tell there is a protector on the screen.

And here's the kicker... the protectorJust thought I'd post this really quick...

I've used the Brando Workshop screen protectors on at least my last 3 palms. They're the only ones I found were durable, easy to put on, and looked good.

Recently they released the a new Ultra Clear series (well, recently enough that they didn't have them when I got a regular screen protector for my T3).

Anyway, this screen protector is wonderful. It is super-clear, looks great, doesn't effect usability of the screen, is VERY easy to put on (hint: clean screen very well with an eyeglass cloth, and hold the protector by the edge, the use your finger or a credit card to push air bubbles out to the edge). Honestly, looking at it, you can't tell there is a protector on the screen.

So, if you're looking for a clear protector, take a look at the ultra-clear. If you want one that has more anti-glare and feels more like paper when using a stylus on it, get the regular. They're each about $13 shipped from Hong Kong. I ordered mine and received it in less than a week to CA.

Anyway, highly recommended!
    I bought two regular screen protectors from Brando years ago when I bought my Sony Clié NR-70. The original protector is still on the screen. It is showing its age a little but is still going strong.

I tried to use the free protector included with my 650 from Palm. After cutting it to fit and trying to apply it, I gave up. I felt like I was going to rip the screen apart with that adhesive protector. The Brando protector was very simple to install and remove by comparison. The only real requirement was to make sure the screen was absolutely clean.

The extra protector that I bought for my Clié has since been resized recently to fit on my Treo. If I ever need another one I'll go back to Brando or at least find a similar type of protector.
    I have a Brando protector on my Clie N760c that after many years is still holding up. I'm debating getting a 650 and would like to get one of the new Brando protectors. Has anyone found a US based distributer of them?
    This is not recently....I used the Brando Ultraclear for my 650 for a month already...so far so good...and the best thing is US$13 with shipping included....as I'm in canada, shipping from TC or boxwave is so expensive to me. especially TC, charging US$30+ for shipping a $15 stuff.
    I must admit, I have just received my Treo, and have just installed an ultra-clear protector plus from Brandi, and it's amazing. simple to install, and you really cant tell it's on the screen!

Well done again Brando!
    I use G2's from PDAScreemProtectors.com. I've had the same one on for one year. I just keep taking it out, washing it and back on it goes. They fit snuggly between the frame and the screen-no adhesive.

But so much has been posted about screen proctectors, I'm not sure which one it the best. But the G2 works for me.

Take a look.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I use G2's from PDAScreemProtectors.com. I've had the same one on for one year. I just keep taking it out, washing it and back on it goes. They fit snuggly between the frame and the screen-no adhesive.

Take a look.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover