1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 650 and have been trying to get it to work with by Sony Ericsson (SE) HBH 300 bluetooth headset. It all works fine except that when I make a call it doesn't automatically transfer the sound to the headset, I have to press the button on the side to do this. When I receive a call it works fine and automatically transfers to the headset.

I also have a SE HBH660 and SE HBH65 and both work fine and do not have this problem. I read in other forums that others have encountered a similar problem and have resolved it by doing a hard reset.

I did a hard reset today and sure enough it did resolve the problem. I then reintroduced all the 3rd party software on my Treo and after each one checked the phone/headset and all was working fine. Lastly I re-paired the Treo with my Mac (running 10.3.8) and after I did this the problem resurfaced between the headset and the Treo.

Anyone got any idea what might be going on here? I have a friend who is running 10.3.8 and had the 650 (same firmware as me) and his HBH-300 is working fine yet I know others have had the same problem as me. I read somewhere that is is due to an errant file but I can't work out what file that might be (when I use Filepoint to look at the bluetooth related files there are quite a few and I am not sure which ones to tru deleting). Can anyone help with what I could do to fix the problem?
    I have a similar problem with my HBH-300. I have a PC, not a MAC, paired to my Treo 650. I do not know when the problem happened (I did not check-off each piece of software as you did). All I know is that I need to click the button on the headset to make an outgoing call.

I have also tried the HBH-660, and it seems to work as expected.