1.    #1  
    Anyone know if I can share my computers internet connection with a T600 through the USB cable?

On the treo, Prefs->Network->New->Cable option seems promising but I don't know where to go from there.
    yes you can i do it using softicks PPP its great just search for it on palmgear
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Ultip,

Try using Plug2net software.Plug2Net provides fast Internet access to your Palm powered handheld device from any Windows/PC desktop*. This pass-through connection may be established via USB, Serial, Infrared and Bluetooth interface for an easy to use, robust and cost effective solution.With Internet access on your handheld device, it is now possible to manage email, surf the web, upload or download documents without being confined to any desktop† and retain true data portability with your palm powered handheld device.

For more details visit www.Plug2Net.com

Visit us online for a live chat support from 7.00 am EST onwards and we will be glad to help.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
    www.corsoft.com
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    plug2net, Softick PPP, or if you have a Linux box, all the tools are free and usually installed on your machine to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by markgin
    Ultip,

Try using Plug2net software.Plug2Net provides fast Internet access to your Palm powered handheld device from any Windows/PC desktop*. This pass-through connection may be established via USB, Serial, Infrared and Bluetooth interface for an easy to use, robust and cost effective solution.With Internet access on your handheld device, it is now possible to manage email, surf the web, upload or download documents without being confined to any desktop† and retain true data portability with your palm powered handheld device.

For more details visit www.Plug2Net.com

Visit us online for a live chat support from 7.00 am EST onwards and we will be glad to help.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
    www.corsoft.com
    Hi,

I couldn't see a price or licensing information anywhere on that website.. How much and how long is the trial period for?

-S
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
    Swingstylez ,

For pricing details visit http://www.corsoft.com/p2nprice.asp. You can take a free trial for 15 days. Feel free to reach us online for a live chat support from 7.00 am EST onwards and we will be glad to help.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
    Mark,,
    Tried getting to website today for help setting up and everytime it says can't be found. Is the company server down??? I would like to try the product but I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Cingular Branded,,,er I mean Att branded Centro
    It seems that SoftickPPP and pda2net both require running a client on the Desktop. That's great, but are there any solutions that don't require this?

This would make it usable at internet cafes, at friends' computers, and it would remove the need to rely on the solution provider to keep the desktop client current, compatible with changes in the OS, compatible with alternative OS's like linux, os x, etc..

Perhaps it's impossibl, because there is no standardized protocol for usb devices to access the network in the same way as the usb mass storage device profile seems to provide a standardized way for usb devices to mount into the filesystem.