1.    #1  
    I use this for IMAP. Sometimes, I'd like to access one of my IMAP folders that I have saved mail on (for example, "Saved Business Mail"). Obviously this is no problem using Outlook or Thunderbird, etc. However, I don't see a way to do it in ChatterEmail. I can SAVE in any of those folders, but I can't access them. Any thoughts?
    If you want to see that folder on your treo, then you have to create the folder in chattermail. once you do that, it wil load all the mail you have in that folder (which can take a bit). What version are you using?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I have ver 1.0.4.2

Go to chatter--then go to the imap account that has the folder in it...press menu and select new mailbox...give it a name and then selec╝
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

...new mailbox...give it a name and then select the actual folder name in your imap server and then watch it load all tour emails.

I think Marc said that chatter can handle 8 of these folders so go wild. Hope this helps. Check out www.chatteremail.com and read Marc's manual for chatter (it has screen shots).

5.    #5  
    Thanks for the tip! For IMAP, they can hold many more than 8 folders. I just set them up. I will set them to offline always unless I need to access them, so they won't drain my battery. Thanks again.
    I didnt mean that you could only create 8 imap folders only that (I think) Chatter can sync just 8 online folders at once. Hope that helps.