1.    #1  
    When I am in a program and a call comes in I get a soft reset. Anyone else having this problem?
    "a program"

come on...with that much information this isn't even a challenge. Actually I don't think I've heard of the 650 crashing with any program. Have you checked to see if the mirror on the back is on right side up?
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, any after market applications. I have tried deleting them and trying different configurations and nothing has changed
    Can you give us a hint as to which ones so we can help you narrow it down or does it happen with all 27,000 titles available for the palm OS
  5.    #5  
    Sure, Thank you for responding. So far it has happend in Ptunes, Zap(game), Shuffle (game), and other media related programs.
    Right off the bat I would say take the slow sure way...

Hard reset your treo

install ONE app at a time (this means you need to rename your backup folder on the desktop to keep everything from being reinstalled) and test.

this way you narrow down the culprit.

Did you install from a previous handheld without going through these steps?

good luck!
    Do you have the latest version of Ptunes (v3.0.9)?

Previous versions have known reset issues. Although I don't think 3.0.9 is rock solid either.
  8.    #8  
    I have PTunes Deluxe Edition. And it does it in other media programs as well.
    Is it the latest version? Go to menu/about to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCBsnapshot
    I have PTunes Deluxe Edition. And it does it in other media programs as well.
    There are different versions of the deluxe edition. Go into PTunes and from the menu select Help/Check For Updates. It will tell you if you have the latest version or need to update it. If you need an update you will be taken to the page you can download the update from directly to your T650.
  11.    #11  
    Yes I do need the upgrade for PTunes, but what about the others, such as games?
    Have you tried a hard reset?
    I have copied several apps to my treo via bluetooth and I am also experiencing similar problems. Would hard resetting and installing apps via Palm Desktop make the device more stable? Mostly I notice AIM crashes or any time I switch between 3 or 4 applications rapidly. Any suggestions? - thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCBsnapshot
    Yes I do need the upgrade for PTunes, but what about the others, such as games?
    Can't say I know about them.

But dutchtrumpet's "one at a time" method after a hard reset is probably your best option to narrow it down for sure.

And like I mentioned, even the latest version of PTunes is not "perfect".
    To anyone with issues.

Try the guide linked below. It was created for Cingular users, but is a good one for anyone new to the T650 no matter what provider you have:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=76198

Some of it is Cingular specific, but if you use a different provider you still should find some good advice in that guide. Just ignore the Cingular specific information.