1.    #1  
    I know there are threads related but I only use the palm desktop software not outlook...and everything synced fine using blue tooth except my calendar....anything I can do..I tried soft reset etc...rebooting etc...same thing....and now to top it off I keep getting a hotsync error (timed out 6410)

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    OK Memos
    Calendar synchronization failed

OK Contacts
    OK Tasks
    -- Backing up CarrierProfiles2 to C:\Program Files\Palm\GF\Backup\CarrierProfiles2.PDB
    Backup synchronization failed

HotSync Error: Connection is lost (6410)

HotSync operation completed on 04/05/05 16:53:21

What can I do...just wanna keep it simple and sync....I dont even use any third party software etc... just basic Palmos stuff...

Thanks in advance
  2.    #2  
    nevermind the second error ot works now...but still will not sync calendar everything else works fine...?
    give up now and stick with the stable usb cable.

BT sync on the treo is buggy, flakey, and not primetime ready. Big waste of time.
    bt sync is fine with me but its slow, so i prefer using cable instead...
  5.    #5  
    bump...anyone...calendar sync doesnt work on BT sync...everything else works fine...help..
    I don't think it's a problem with your calendar data per se. I have the same problem and it seems to be related to how long the Hotsync has been in progress. For me it loses the connection while synching "Media". If I remove the SD card the Hotsync progresses further, but still loses the connection after a certain length of time. It seems to be some kind of timeout problem.