Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Since misery loves company, I'm delighted to hear others having the same issues Not really, of course, but confirms the issue I'm having. Sorry to see that the 1.08 updater fixed some issues and broke others. Overall, the fast answering, good reception, and overall stability are appreciated. Now, if they could just fix my HS850 problem...
    I notice its been a while since this thread was updated, any news on the redial/no sound issue?
    Same Problem

I get No Audio on my end when initiating a BT headset Redial.
    Other person can hear me. I have begun to suspect that the GSM version of the TREO does not suffer from this issue, because i have seen a few postings scattered about of people saying that their TWH redial works as it should.

ALSO, it would be interesting if some one who bought a new Sprint TREO 650 tried to pair with the TWH and attempted to do a TWH initiated redial before updating to the Sprint 1.08 firmware.
    I have a pre-1.08 update Sprint T650 and the TWH (but I do have one of Shadowmite's ROMs), and also have the redial issues.
    One user's suggestion did work, where after you redial from the TWH, hit cancel headset on the Treo, then click the multi button on the headset, you'll hear fine again. I'm not sure how useful this workaround really is, but I'm glad to hear that PalmOne is working on the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    My HBH-660 does this from time to time too, usually preceeded by a very loud high tone. ... It sometimes even happens to me even when not using redial.
    I thought the HBH-660 doesn't do redial or call waiting....please confirm. Accoring to the Everything Treo site, only the Palm One OEM headset does these things.
    So... I've only tested it with my voicemail... but this seems fixed with the Sprint 1.12 update. I can hold the multifunction button for 2 seconds and initiate a redial AND I can actually hear my voicemail being played for me.

Anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by jshrieve
    So... I've only tested it with my voicemail... but this seems fixed with the Sprint 1.12 update. I can hold the multifunction button for 2 seconds and initiate a redial AND I can actually hear my voicemail being played for me.

Anyone else?
    Yes, the problem is fixed. I tried it numerous times with success today. I've also noticed that when pressing the button on my headset to answer a call, everything responds faster since the update.
    I think today's work day was the most enjoyable use of my Treo 650 yet!
    Count me as another who had problems with the redial pre 1.12 and it is now fixed with the 1.12.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12