1.    #1  
    After reading all the posts I'm almost convinced to purchase the TomTom GPS Bluetooth Receiver (which by the way you can purchase from Mobile Planet, rather than the Tom Tom site in Europe - they never answer phones or respond to emails). However, the one thing that concerns me is using my Treo with my BT headset, plus syncing with my laptop via BT, and now adding BT GPS device. THE ISSUE OF DROPPING CALLS WHILE I'M USING THE BLUETOOTH GPS REALLY WORRIES ME. This seems to have come up according to some posts here. Also, having to reset all the time, or worse, having to do a HARD reset, would be disastrous (I finally have my Treo 650 working like a charm!...after many, MANY, crashes and working out bugs). I know this deals with the "pairing" issues with these Bluetooth devices, but can anyone PLEASE shed light on this for me, or tell me if these issues have been worked out???
    1. You don't have to do a soft or hard reset; you just turn the Bluetooth connection off and back on to reset it.

2. After the CarKit patch (or 1.08), even that is no longer necessary most of the time, just occasionally.

3. However, you will not be able to take calls on Bluetooth while in TomTom. You can take them the normal way, though, and won't need to worry about dropped calls.
  3.    #3  
    Hey thanks, I think I figured that's the way it would work. Thanks again. THIS IS A GREAT SITE FOR THIS VERY TEMPERAMENTAL TREO DEVICE!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DougKoz
    However, you will not be able to take calls on Bluetooth while in TomTom. You can take them the normal way, though, and won't need to worry about dropped calls.
    What about the other way around ? Since I'd never be using the GPS w/o the car, the wire's no biggie. In fact, with the screen always on for the GPS, I'd wanna be plugged in and charging ayway. I assume the BT TWH will work with a wired GPS without issue ?
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    What about the other way around ? Since I'd never be using the GPS w/o the car, the wire's no biggie. In fact, with the screen always on for the GPS, I'd wanna be plugged in and charging ayway. I assume the BT TWH will work with a wired GPS without issue ?
    To the best of my knowledge, yes, but I don't have a wired GPS to try it out with.