Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Then again, maybe not. I never know whether to hit the power button again or just wait.
    Yep, I've seen that too. Same as hitting a favorite on the phone menu. Maybe it's gonna dial...maybe it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver5
    Then again, maybe not. I never know whether to hit the power button again or just wait.
    That's not a problem it's a feature. .That 3-5 second delay give you time to rethink your decision to turn on your Treo. Did you really want to make that important business call? Was checking your calender really important to you? Think of it like a 3-5 second "time out" where you get to consider your ways...
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    What I need is a breathalyzer built in that'll keep me from calling my exes when I'm drunk
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    had the same problem, it stopped after a removed a app called batterygraph with ended up having some massive (3mb) database associated with it.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I have battery graph installed as well. I'll see if moving it to the SD card makes a difference, if not I'll just remove it and see how it works. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Yep...it was BatteryGraph. The Treo reacts perfectly now that I've removed it.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    yeah i hope this makes to a sticky somewhere.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    yeah i hope this makes to a sticky somewhere.
    It happens on mine also. I don't have batterygraph.

I use the 3-5 seconds to rub one out cuz I'm pretty quick.
    lol, no battery graph, similar issue here, i usually have to press the button twice before I get a repsonse :/
    Last edited by SoufSidah09; 04/05/2005 at 11:02 PM.
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    Turn off bluetooth.
    Actually I have all kinds of problem trying sometimes to turn on my treo. I push the power button nothing happens for 10 to 20 seconds, hold it down, hit other buttons, nothing happens, and then it springs to life. Sometimes I get so frustrated that I hit the reset button so I don't have to wait around for the thing to turn on.
    Quote Originally Posted by adamrogers
    Turn off bluetooth.
    I've never had bluetooth on..
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur