Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of such a program that allows your mp3s to be played for incoming calls, assign ringers from specific people, and so forth?
    I typed "mp3 ringtone" in a search and came up with THIS
    I tried typing mp3 ringtone in a search and this what I came up with...

asmepa3rinrgtconhe

anyone have an idea what this means?
    Ok... I give!
  5.    #5  
    i see one that is called CALLFILTER, I have a GSM Unlocked Treo 650. I can't find the software in any mirc channels. Anyone have Call FilteR?
    THESE guys have lots of em!
  7.    #7  
    doesn;t look like if it is available for GSM 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet

asmepa3rinrgtconhe

lol...clown... I dig what you saing thought

I use Ringo Pro, as it does not need Pocket Tunes to work.
    I use Ringo as well, but I also have PocketTunes, and it works great for me.
    Also check out TreoGuard or Phone Technician, both in combination with PocketTunes.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  12.    #12  
    Sorry, let's just get a little bit more to the point. I have a Treo GSM 650 Unlocked. I want a program that will allow me to play my mp3's as ringtones and as well as let me assign a mp3 when a specific person calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by yobeez
    Sorry, let's just get a little bit more to the point. I have a Treo GSM 650 Unlocked. I want a program that will allow me to play my mp3's as ringtones and as well as let me assign a mp3 when a specific person calls.
    Ringo or Ringo Pro will do this for you. Go to the P1 website and look at them under the software section. You can try it for free for a week to see if you like it.

-E44

PS
    This question comes up quite a lot. I am sure that you could have found this information by doing a search. And you can find much more information on this topic as well. I know this because that is how I found the information when I was looking for a MP3 ring tone player.
    Does anyone know of such a program that allows your mp3s to be played for incoming calls, assign ringers from specific people, and so forth?
    you can also try Lightwav and mp3ringer at www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet

asmepa3rinrgtconhe

Clever... I think he's ignoring you.
    mring...its small...and trouble free.
  17.    #17  
    i tried treo guard. its good, but u cant assign ringers. i shall try ringo. thanx every1. i shall let everyone know how it goes.
  18.    #18  
    anyone know where i can get ringo pro 4.33
    anyone know where i can get ringo pro 4.33
    HERE
  20.    #20  
    Full Version? I don't like paying for software. Anyone can "donate"?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast