Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Hey ENZO, I the conversation ended, so **** off.
    Quote Originally Posted by yobeez
    Wow, Enzo made what I thought was a really well thought out, mature, and valid reply when everyone else was just reaming you.

And you respond like a child.

Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    Wow, Enzo made what I thought was a really well thought out, mature, and valid reply when everyone else was just reaming you.

And you respond like a child.

What do you expect from a thief?
    lol..this is funny because "yobeez" sent me an instant message asking for Ringo Pro. Just the other day someone name "Clau" sent me a private message asking for Ringo Pro. Both were told no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shanta
    lol..this is funny because "yobeez" sent me an instant message asking for Ringo Pro. Just the other day someone name "Clau" sent me a private message asking for Ringo Pro. Both were told no!
    kudos to you...oops wrong forum
    I'll give him the key to the software if he gives me his checking/savings account number and pin and I'll split it with the developer...it's a win-win-win situation!
    yobeez, like you I think software piracy is perfectly acceptable. If I'm going to have to purchase software I would rather steal it. I also fill up my tank of gas and drive off, because OPEC should give me free gas. I also eat-and-dash, because paying for food is just wrong. I'll send you a .PRC with Ringo Pro so you can play those pirated MP3s and have the biggest E-***** on the block. You shouldn't attack others, instead be proud at your lack of basic morality and severed conscious. Embrace your dark side and the homosexual path it leads to.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/graph...okcoverbig.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by yobeez

If the conversation ends by your non-participation, and I continue to participate. That would make it a monolog on my part, and my words would go unread or at the least unresponded to by you. If you respond to my monolog, it is once again a conversation.

Your Intelligence matches your integrety.

E44.
    yobeez as you see, some of the people here have serious issues, PM me
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    I know that the ringo developers will be thrilled to hear there is piracy of there software here on the treocentral boards. I think they have a right to know.
    Sorry evil...

their not there
    ^^ I agree
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    My only complaint is that Ringo is expensive. I suppose I can pay it for the convienence of having it now, but given what CallFilter gives you (if it ever comes out) and the fact that it's the same price, CallFilter seems to be a much better deal. :-(
    SoundForge for for the desktop pc for cutting the songs up to the sexy parts as you usually pick up the phone in less than 15 seconds..http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.co...orgefamily.asp
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Also check out TreoGuard or Phone Technician, both in combination with PocketTunes.
    Back on topic: I didn't think that Phone Technician let you assign specific tones to particular callers, unless I'm missing something (I'd love to be wrong here!)
    Just donwloaded it. I've got a 4 second mp3 file of an old fashioned telephone but it doesn't seem like phone technician wants to look anywhere but the SD card.

Am I doing something wrong?
  17.    #57  
    Got It.
    And he's back to brag that he was able to steal it somehow.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    I wouldn't brag. It took you way to long to figure out how to get it. Go swab the poopdeck you pirate.
    Arrr, Matey!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123