1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

I have bought my Treo several weeks ago. Suddenly, after clicking on VersaMail icon it immediately resets the device. No way how to get to mailboxes...

Yes, sure, I installed various apps after buying Treo, however, I have no idea what can result this annoing issue. Have anybody some experience or advice?

Thanx...
    For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air.
    Yes, we all went through it. Just research on this forum, but the way I cleared it is by useing Uninstall and delete all files with: asc3, asc4- asc9 or delete with ZLauncher system manager. This will re-set Versacrap, & you'd have restart all of Versacrap or it with Hotsync.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Thanx... BUT!!!

I have found the solution on PalmOne site, however, they offer to use Filez to delete that mess... I have newest Filez on my Treo650, but not quite functional:

- I run Filez
    - Internal and SD CARD triangles closed there
    - when I click on SD CARD triangle, everything is as is supposed to be (triangle is open and all subdirectories are shown).
    - when I click on Inernal triangle, an error message appears "Error: dm: Cant Open in ItemFolder::readPalmCard() e (TS Match Library)"
    - I use Filter button on bottom of the screen to show only files made by creator asc3 and asc4
    - shown some files, when try to delete, it pops up message "Error: dm: Database Open in Item::remove()d" and afterwards another message "There was an error while deleting" and then next message "Error: dm: Cant Open in ItemFolder:: readPalmCard() e (TS Match Library)"

How can I delete those files? You, reverendrhino, mentioned Uninstall.. where can I get it?
    For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air.
    Uninstall Manager is available from Northglide. Suggest the NeatFreakPak wich comes with UM and Cleanup. A Yahoo search can usually find ya a promotinal code for 1/3 off.

http://www.northglide.com/

The key to UM tho, for its ful functionality, is to install t as the very 1st app on your Treo.
  5.    #5  
    I did it with UM.. BUT!!! :-)

two files ("MultiMail Attachments" and "MMNotify Send") were undeletable (it said, that they are open and in use). After first rerun of Versamail it shows blank white screen with several times appearing error message "Out of memory", and then soft reset follows...

After soft reset behaviour of VersaMail remain unchanged (after clicking on app immediate softreset).

Can I try to delete VersaMail app from ROM by Filez?
    dunbar, did you figure this out? I just started having the exact same problem.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.