1.    #1  
    When installing the original Palm software for the Wireless keyboard (not Universal Wireless Keyboard), my 650 went into a reset loop, while it had been working perfectly with my 600.

The UWK software on the Palm site does not work, of course, so I was expecting to have to buy a new UWK to replace my WK. However, I went to the ThinkOutside site and downloaded verion 3.0 of their driver, and it works
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    I dont kow why the PWK lets you down. It works flawlessly on my Treo650 (Unlocked GSM).
    One thing that doesn't work is the screen rotation - which would have been a nice "stabilizing" option.....
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    I have searched everywhere for a way to rotate the screen. I even tried the T3 files that come on the install CD. Didn't work, It can't be that hard to do since there are numerous software apps that have that feature built into them. It would make traveling much better. I could work done and still listen to mp3's. (unless I travel Southwest!)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jorang
    I dont kow why the PWK lets you down. It works flawlessly on my Treo650 (Unlocked GSM).
    One thing that doesn't work is the screen rotation - which would have been a nice "stabilizing" option.....
    It works fine for me now too, I guess that you must have had a newer driver. My "old" driver worked perfectly on the 600, but caused a reset loop on the 650. But the new one is working perfectly, in fact even better than the old one on the 600, as more special functions work.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    I have searched everywhere for a way to rotate the screen. I even tried the T3 files that come on the install CD. Didn't work, It can't be that hard to do since there are numerous software apps that have that feature built into them. It would make traveling much better. I could work done and still listen to mp3's. (unless I travel Southwest!)
    I do listen to mp3s and type, I just stand the 650 up on the headphone adapter. I suppose that it would be better if we could rotate the screen, but this works for me. BTW, compared the 600, using the 650 is a dream. Previously, when listening AND typing, the typing would often lag behind. Now, the typing response is instantaneous - I love my 650!!