1.    #1  
    I have not been able to complete a HotSync since I did the ROM update, it keeps getting stuck synchronizing the Contacts. I tried renaming my profile on my computer so it would create a new one when I HotSynced to make sure it wasn't a problem with a contact in Palm desktop and that didn't help. Are there any utilities for finding/fixing corrupt contact entries?? I have one for checking calendar entries that has been very helpful and I'm hoping there is something similar for contacts. If not, if I beam my contacts to my old 600 then send them back might that fix the problem or will that only corrupt my 600 as well? Thanks for any help!!!!
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  3.    #3  
    thanks! I started reading that thread but only got to page 8 or 9 so I didn't see that post yet. That person used a non-Treo Palm, do you think it would be ok to use my 600 or is it not sufficiently different to get rid of the corrupt contact?

I have an old US Robotics Palm Professional I could throw some batteries into but unfortunately I never got around to getting that update kit that added the IR beaming capability so I don't think it could help much.
    The 600 should be OK......and by the way, "that person" is me.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  5.    #5  
    yea, I went back to read more from that thread and noticed that it was actually your post, sorry about that. Thanks for your help!