1.    #1  
    Hey Gang:

Haven't been here in a while. I found out that Sprint has this horrible new policy for subscribers. If you don't pay them, they cut off your service...

Anywho, I never got the chance to set up my 600, and I still want to play MP3's and use "The Marines Hymn" as a basic ringer. I tried the trial version of Pocket Tunes, but I never had the chance to buy an SD card. But what's this about aeroplayer? Which one is better?

And I'd like to know which is the best/most cost effective SD card to use. I would go for SanDisk, but...well...you get what you pay for, right?

I'd also appreciate any advice on new utilities. Thanks!

KFG - He does kickin' right!
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I had aeroplayer, but got pocketunes so that I can stream audio. There are other advantages as well, but that was key for me.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48
    I had aeroplayer, but got pocketunes so that I can stream audio. There are other advantages as well, but that was key for me.
    Ditto on streaming audio... it's assume.
    Another vote for pTunes due in no small part to streaming. At first I didn't think I'd really stream much but when my office shut that capability off on our network, having it in pTunes quickly came in handy.