1.    #1  
    in text messages

well especially in Verichat
    cuz people are always like.."why are you doing that?"
    Hit the backspace once before typing anything.
    Do you mean that people are criticizing you for using proper capitalization? Are you also criticized if you use punctuation, spell correctly, and use real words instead of abbreviations? If so, then the decline of Western Civilization is farther along than I had feared.

-Jeff DLB, only half in jest
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
    jeff, w r u tlking bout. r u crzy? there is nuffin wrong with this m8! i like 2 talk this way 4 real d00d.

Like you, I'm curious as to why this feature is an annoyance. It's never bothered me and I am quite critical with anything that inteferes with ones typing ability.
    Of course, one could argue that the casual style is better than my pompous *** style. I simply find it a bit shocking that people would comment negatively upon proper capitalization.

-Jeff DLB
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
    werd
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    MaYbE hE nEeDz OnE oF DeM KeWl KeYbOaRdZ sO hE cAn TyP3 LiKe DiS
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Anyone catch the name of that virus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff DLB
    Do you mean that people are criticizing you for using proper capitalization? Are you also criticized if you use punctuation, spell correctly, and use real words instead of abbreviations? If so, then the decline of Western Civilization is farther along than I had feared.

-Jeff DLB, only half in jest
    ROTF

It is so true...