1.    #1  
    I like the look of the sena case, but I have a few questions for those you use them. Is there a cut out for the speakerphone? I can't make one out in the pictures. If not, does it still sound ok or is it muffled. Also, does that little snap on the top bother you at all when you put it in your poket?

TIA!
    It DOES have a cut-out for the speaker on the back- this is for speakerphone as well as just regular ringer and alerts, etc. The snap DOES stick out a tiny bit, but it's pretty minor, as the case overall is very slim. I'm personally very happy with it. I know it doesn't offer a ton of drop protection, but it'll prevent scratches, etc.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the reply. I couldn't tell by the little picture on their website, but it would seem silly not to include a cutout for the speaker on the back. I went ahead and ordered one. I'm not too concerned with dropping it since I will be getting the insurance for the phone.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    you will be very happy with your decision. it is the best fitting case i have ever owned. i have the sena flip.
    morris stalk
  5.    #5  
    It looks like a lot of people like the flip cover sena. I actually think it would get in my way and just annoy me. So I purchased one without the magnetic cover. I'm not too worried about the screen too much if I use a screen protector. I might have purchased it if the flip cover would open to the right like a book instead of at the bottom.
    ahhhhh.....I keep going to the Sena site and going through the order process, and then backing out at the last second on the flip case! I keep comparing it to the Vaja (which I would gladly spend the money on if I didn't have to wait 30 days) and keep thinking it is no where near as nice!

indecision is a b*tch....
    Anyone using this sena leather case and a pouch? Anyone have a pouch to test that out? I'd love to get the sena leather case, but I also like being able to use my pouch holster.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Quote Originally Posted by shonea
    It looks like a lot of people like the flip cover sena. I actually think it would get in my way and just annoy me. So I purchased one without the magnetic cover. I'm not too worried about the screen too much if I use a screen protector. I might have purchased it if the flip cover would open to the right like a book instead of at the bottom.
    I got the leatherskin version (no flip) last week and like it. Very slim, still fits in my pocket well (did not get the version with the belt cliip).
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipe
    Anyone using this sena leather case and a pouch? Anyone have a pouch to test that out? I'd love to get the sena leather case, but I also like being able to use my pouch holster.
    I thought about that as well. I ordered me a non-flip sena case but I didn't one with a belt clip. I don't like their version of it. Also , I would like to wear it horizontally. I'm hoping I can find a pouch that I can put the phone in without taking it out of the sena case. not sure if this would be possible since it has that little protruding snap on the back. WHY sena WHYYYY??
    Quote Originally Posted by shonea
    I thought about that as well. I ordered me a non-flip sena case but I didn't one with a belt clip. I don't like their version of it. Also , I would like to wear it horizontally. I'm hoping I can find a pouch that I can put the phone in without taking it out of the sena case. not sure if this would be possible since it has that little protruding snap on the back. WHY sena WHYYYY??
    How far does the snap protrude? I sometimes use the s650 Skin case on my Treo with the T-Mobile Sidekick pouch. Lets me carry it horizontally, plus has protection when it's out of the pouch. (got this idea from another person on TC, so NOT my creation!).

Perhaps if the snap doesn't protrude too far, the Sena case could work with the Sidekick pouch?
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
  11.    #11  
    Not sure, I havn't receieved my sena yet. Judging by the pictuers, it look slike a good half inch.
    http://www.senacases.com/treo650/noflip/3.htm

Other than the snap, everything else fits tight. I really would like to use a system that allows me to have a horizontal belt carry. Most of the time I would keep it in my pocket, but other times it would be nice to carry it on my belt without having to change out the cases. I can see that getting old fast.