Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    Where can I buy one of these replacement ones...my one I have now is all scrtched up and I would like to replace it...plz somone help

    B
  2. #2  
    The last place I would think about calling would be PalmOne. I'd probably give HP or Compaq a call and see if they have any. Better yet, your local 711 should probably stock them.
  3. #3  
    LOL. or try walmart
  4. #4  
    If your unit is still within warranty, your vendor or PalmOne will replace it.
    <br>
    "What counts most in creating a successful team is not how compatible its players are, but how they deal with incompatibility." - Sports Illustrated
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sparxus
    If your unit is still within warranty, your vendor or PalmOne will replace it.
    Scratched faceplates would not be covered under warranty.
  6. #6  
    Dude must have one helluva beard...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    Come on...wall mart sells plastic fisher price treos..I know that oem parts sells the Treo 600 one but thats cuz its been out a while...and its like $12-15. If someone has the parts list that would be great so i can call up palm one and tell them what I am looking for.I dont have beard but I bought the treo used...from this girl that was on sprint...sold it to me for $200 so I was pretty lucky...said it was to complicated for her so I took it off her hands...but the face is a lil scratched...but the screen is 100% perfect...plz post if you have useful information...Thnk You
  8. #8  
    Women always did have a problem with technology. If you ask me, things went wrong with kitchen appliances starting replacing those knobs and dials with digital LCD read-outs, timer controls, and keypads. At least they can't burn the beer.

    evilghost - awaiting the boos and hisses from all those smoking hot Treo 650 users with those pretty pink avatars and the bedazzled Treo 650s.
  9.    #9  
    bump
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Women always did have a problem with technology. If you ask me, things went wrong with kitchen appliances starting replacing those knobs and dials with digital LCD read-outs, timer controls, and keypads. At least they can't burn the beer.

    evilghost - awaiting the boos and hisses from all those smoking hot Treo 650 users with those pretty pink avatars and the bedazzled Treo 650s.
    Not all of us women have a problem with technology. I've been in IT for 28 years and have done everything from data entry to building my own PCs to being responsible for servers.

    I don't think it's fair that you categorize all women as having a problem with technology as some of us actually know more than our male counterparts yet still have their respect.
    Last edited by technogrammy; 04/05/2005 at 07:34 PM.
  11. #11  
    Look, its one of the golden girls.



    Sorry, couldn't resist
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by technogrammy
    Not all of us women have a problem with technology. I've been in IT for 28 years and have done everything from data entry to building my own PCs to being responsible for servers.

    I don't think it's fair that you categorize all women as having a problem with technology as some of us actually know more than our male counterparts yet still have their respect.
    True, but have you bedazzled your Treo yet? Of course all of what I said was simply sarcasm and an attempt at shoving a stick up the hornets nest and shaking it around. Glad you bit on it
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by breitweiser
    Look, its one of the golden girls.

    Sorry, couldn't resist
    I'm not quite as old as Sophia but beginning to feel that way...

    You know you're getting old when you start getting mail addressed to
    you from AARP...
    Last edited by technogrammy; 04/06/2005 at 12:03 PM.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    True, but have you bedazzled your Treo yet? Of course all of what I said was simply sarcasm and an attempt at shoving a stick up the hornets nest and shaking it around. Glad you bit on it
    Nope, no bedazzling. I love it just the way it looks ...

Posting Permissions