1.    #1  
    Everything was functioning on the phone except static on some calls. I installed the rom update and the static has been resolved however I cannnot get any of the sync problems to work. I do not work in a live mode, therfore I sync all my information down to the PDA. I am using Lotus Notes 6.x and I have tried using Pumatech Intellisync, Lotus Notes EasySync and Mnotes and none will sync since the rom update. CommonTime(Mnotes) finally put something on their site stating the current version does not support the rom update. Any ideas?
    I have also tried all of those programs (paid for most of them too, except for EasySync because of who I work for). i am currently using Pylon's Conduit product for Notes R6. It works fine with 1.08.

Brian
    I have also tried all of those programs (paid for most of them too, except for EasySync because of who I work for). i am currently using Pylon's Conduit product for Notes R6. It works fine with 1.08. The only limitation is that you must replicate with a live replica, not a pc 'island' replica.

PS - sorry for the double-post.

Brian