1.    #1  
    How can I set up my treo to recieve my hotmail account with the mail client? I subscribed to MSN Plus any ideas? I need seriouse help.

Thanks
    Look for where it talks about accessing mail with Outlook and get the smtp and pop address for your mail program.
    An alternative is to sign up for a free fusemail account. Then choose Hotmail as the account you want to 'fuse' (you get one fused email account for free) and then set up an imap account on your 600 using Snapper, Versa or my favorite CHATTER . I have done this for yahoo...works like a charm. If you choose Chatter, you can set up the smtp profile with your hotmail email address and it looks like you are reading and sending all your email from Hotmail. (Even better, you set up an IMAP folder for your hotmail sent emails and you have them archived. )

Here is the link to fusemail with a quote off the front of their webpage:Fusemail
    "Consolidate your email, including Hotmail®, Yahoo! Mail®, MSN®, AOL®, Earthlink®, Mindspring®, Juno®, and all POP3 or IMAP mail accounts."
    Robblee,

Try using Aileron Mail. We have a 15 days free trial. Visit http://www.corsoft.com/hotmail_mail.asp for more details.

Feel free to reach us online for a live chat support from 7.00 am EST onwards and we will be glad to help.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
  5.    #5  
    I really need to do it from the default mail client. When I do a search on hotmails site about pop3 servers it says nothing about it... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
  6.    #6  
    I wanted to bumb this as I am still looking for a solution. Is it possible to get a hotmail account on the default treo mail client. I have msn plus services. I looked for the settings in outlook but its just and htttps address that doesn't work in the treo. PLEASE HELP!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robblee
    I wanted to bumb this as I am still looking for a solution. Is it possible to get a hotmail account on the default treo mail client. I have msn plus services. I looked for the settings in outlook but its just and htttps address that doesn't work in the treo. PLEASE HELP!!!!
    If you have MSN Premium, you can ask the MSN support staff for the pop/smtp settings to use with your email account. Don't tell them you have a Treo, or they'll immediatley stop answering your question.Tell 'em you use Eudora or Outlook 2000.