1.    #1  
    I used to receive info messages from my GSM carrier while using my old gsm phones (nokia 6230 for example)
    But after passing to Treo 650 I do not receive these messages. Where can I set those info message settings on Treo 650 ?

I used to receive info messages on different channels.
  2.    #2  
    any idea ?
  3.    #3  
    noone uses those info messages from gsm carrier ?
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with such a thing. If they were simply SMS messages, then the 650 should still receive them. Perhaps your carrier has turned then off because they're not aware that the Treo is capable. Have you asked your carrier?
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  5.    #5  
    no, they are not SMS messages. They are info mesages. Other GSM phones (Nokia, Ericsson etc.) has the ability to receive info messages. But first you have to set the channel number to receive those messages.
    I couldn't see any place to set them on Treo 650.

e.g. channel 50 gives base station information (base station name) on a Turkish GSM provider.
    650 is a great PDA but a poor phone
  7.    #7  
    there must be a way. this is a very simple thing for a gsm phone. very primitive feature...
    Quote Originally Posted by ilkeraktuna
    I used to receive info messages from my GSM carrier while using my old gsm phones (nokia 6230 for example)
    But after passing to Treo 650 I do not receive these messages. Where can I set those info message settings on Treo 650 ?

I used to receive info messages on different channels.
    Not sure if this is what you want, but have you tried SIM Srvcs from the main applications?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Clovis
    Not sure if this is what you want, but have you tried SIM Srvcs from the main applications?
    I know SIM Srvcs but that's not it. SIM srvcs works if your sim card has predefined services on your SIM