1.    #1  
    go to verizon wireless website

click on phones

in the left hand side is a link called the Treo 650 is coming.

Right from the source, in writing on their site.
    Congrats, Verizon,
    Arrived a little late to the dance but yet still congrats.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Cool! This is the link: http://www.vzwshop.com/treoinfo/
    This is really great news -I've been braging to my frinds about this phone for such a long time - now here it comes.

I know the web site isn't advertising EVDO, but..... image a 650 w/ high speed? I might have to leave sprint for this one.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    any firm date yet?
    I called yesterday about when my account expires, but also asked about the treo 650... the rep said the phone will be out by May 3rd for sure. Of course, this is when I can renew my account as well. LOL
    Last edited by theog; 04/22/2005 at 02:06 PM.
    I looked at their data services and they are wayyy expensive!!
    I just talked to someone at Verizon Wireless HQ and they said three months or more until the 650 is released. Growf.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjitfreek
    I just talked to someone at Verizon Wireless HQ and they said three months or more until the 650 is released. Growf.
    That is odd... I wonder why verizon would put the T650 on the website, if it where not to be released in such a long period. Would not be consistant to what they have done in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by theog
    That is odd... I wonder why verizon would put the T650 on the website, if it where not to be released in such a long period. Would not be consistant to what they have done in the past.
    Maybe to get everyone off their backs. There have been a LOT of people calling them over this, and maybe they wanted to slow the tide of calls.

Mark
    my bet is may second. may second