1.    #1  
    When people send me photos, whether it's from another Treo or not, the images received are downsized to 120x90 resolution. T-Mobile says that they check the receiving phones IMEI to determine maximum resolution size and since they don't support the Treo 650, it defaults to Treo 600 settings (which should still be bigger). PalmOne says there is no way to set this size setting and seem to be generally clueless about this. Is anyone doing this on Cingular/T-Mobile??? It would be nice to get/send 640x480 pics, it's not like they are so huge, KB wise....

Quote Originally Posted by BladeZ
    When people send me photos, whether it's from another Treo or not, the images received are downsized to 120x90 resolution. T-Mobile says that they check the receiving phones IMEI to determine maximum resolution size and since they don't support the Treo 650, it defaults to Treo 600 settings (which should still be bigger). PalmOne says there is no way to set this size setting and seem to be generally clueless about this. Is anyone doing this on Cingular/T-Mobile??? It would be nice to get/send 640x480 pics, it's not like they are so huge, KB wise....

email or bluetooth?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    email or bluetooth?
    For those who haven't read the title and/or body of my post, I was referring to MMS. Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Just wanted to Bump this and say that this issue has never and probably will never be resolved for cingular, or unlocked Treo 650 users. However, I have a friend with a Verizon 650 and he can receive MMS in full 640x480 size. I'm very upset with this and have been through multiple phones with palmone and t-mobile said the network is NOT the culprit here. I wish Palmone would address this issue and allow us to recieve a larger size image. My wifes Motorola flip phone can view pics better than I can... I'm losing my patience with this device...