1.    #1  
    Hello,

I've had my 650 for a little over a month and thus far, thanks to the HFL update to use it with my Acura TL, I haven't had many of the problems I've seen on these forums. One thing that is bugging me though is that occassionally I cannot wake up my Treo after it goes into key lock mode. The phone still seems to be on (LED blinking), but doesn't respond to key strokes at all. Not even the key lock warning.

Is this a common problem?
    I usually yell louder at it, and eventually it'll wake up. Sometime I have to shake it to get it to wake up.

Seriously, I notice wake-up issues when using BT DUN. Perhaps try keepoff in place of Keyguard?
    Quote Originally Posted by itsfknmikv
    Hello,

I've had my 650 for a little over a month and thus far, thanks to the HFL update to use it with my Acura TL, I haven't had many of the problems I've seen on these forums. One thing that is bugging me though is that occassionally I cannot wake up my Treo after it goes into key lock mode. The phone still seems to be on (LED blinking), but doesn't respond to key strokes at all. Not even the key lock warning.

Is this a common problem?
    I have mine paired with the 05 MDX and it is working fine. I also have my treo in key lock mode. Make sure you allow wake up in the bluetooth setup. Try a soft reset.